Thursday, May 10, 2007

The egg and us

Today was the first day of class and I think it went well. I know there are some people who are thinking I am completely nuts, which is somewhat true, but I think everyone had a good time and is starting to see a little differently already.

The first assignment was the egg. Each person chose an egg (or something related to the egg) and the assignment is to do something with the egg and document it. We will all discuss what we did with our eggs on Monday. I am participating in all of the assignments, too.



I got my egg home safe and sound, and have decided to name it Bertha - at least for today. I tucked my egg in safe and sound in the refrigerator and discovered something amazing about my egg. Check out the pictures to see what I found. I have not altered the egg at all yet.

No comments: