- OK, let's start with the theory
- Let's explain the theory a bit more and tie it with the theme from last class
- Let's take a look at some science magic
- Let's go back to some quantum theory
- Let's go a bit further down the rabbit hole
Now let's discuss this a bit...
- OK, so now that you have expanded your thoughts a little, what would you do if you suddenly had a great idea but you might not be able to communicate it? At all. Think of the roadblocks I have thrown at you this semester. How do those compare to this video?
If you want to watch more you can watch full episodes here: http://www.youtube.com/show?p=htTiID187fI
- From one Master of the Universe to another
- Now back to Hawking (and Homer)
- What happens when it all starts to come together?
- And speaking of playing and being connected, isn't this cool? And did you have a chance to see it?
- And while we are on the subject of toys
- When does playing turn to creativity, and creativity turn to innovation? And what the hell is innovation, anyway? (not rhetorical - what is it?)
- Where can you get inspiration for innovation?
- How can curiosity and a sense of wonder play a role?
- Never lose your sense of wonder
In case you are curious as to what the title of the dance troupe means: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilobolus
- Can you really see?
- For those who want to think about how queer science can be (not what you might think...)
- And if you want your brains to leak out your ears, check this out