Sunday, September 21, 2008

What if I could sleep?


Then I could not do this... (click that link for the animated/audio version of the image to the left...)

What if I could write my own music and paint with light in Photoshop??? It all started because the school bought me a brand new Mac laptop and I discovered Garage Band. Yay for those of us out there who were heretofore rhythmically and musically challenged. Plus I found a cool new tutorial on the photoshopuser site! Put them together with a complete lack of sleep and this is what you get...

I hope you enjoy it and I hope I can sleep soon!

1 comment:

Andrew Talarzyk said...

Hey Beth, Was just checking out your blog. It is funny you made this post, because I had a similar experience a few days ago. Did you not get my e-mail? I was bored at school and decided to make some photoshop art. Anyway, I posted it on my blog. Check your mail to get the full size.